Friday, June 13, 2008

Back in the Saddle again....

All right. Fine, so I haven't blogged in a while. 

Here it goes, (don't know if anyone is even still reading this), but, nonetheless I am going to BLOG! 

Perhaps it is because I have felt so ridiculously productive today, or maybe, I like taking care of a dog. Maybe I've been in the sun too long, or it co
uld be that shot of tequila after Wednesday nights' softball game. Whatever the reason I felt compelled to hop on and blog away. So chex it out!

Muck is working full-time as the director of the food bank and doing a fabulous job! This means he is in charge of the Community Gardens, and the Gleaning Project, the two programs dearest to my heart in the valley. Plus he now drives a Green F150, and my oh my, in spite of the spiraling up gas prices, it's a nice truck. Of course I don't get to ride in it cause it is for the food bank only.
I am working part-time leading groups 
on the Challenge R
opes Course at Adams State and landscaping and gardening the crap out of my yard. Please note the amazing raised bed Muck and I built with our bare 
hands (lumber courtesy of Chris Mackey's backyard) because the Rototiller is officially out of commission. 

I still don't know what I want to do with my life. But really, who does? 




I also just got back from a 7 day raft trip down the San Juan River in Southern Utah. It was amazing! Sunny, hot, good company, fun kids, cool water, and delicious food. Here are some pics.

ok, so this might have been the boring-est post in the world. But, I'm just getting started again. You wait and watch. It's gonna be amazing. 

2 comments:

Amaris said...

Your rafting trip looks gorgeous. Hope you enjoy your work, and I'll look for blog updates periodically! :)

kkp said...

gates of lodore!!!